Representatives of five academic and research library organisations have taken part in discussions to explore closer international collaboration. Topics discussed included intellectual property reform, the OA agenda and the importance of research data and curation.
The meeting brought together senior representatives from:
- ARL – the Association of Research Libraries (US/Canada)
- CARL – the Canadian Association of Research Libraries/Association des Bibliothèques de Recherche du Canada
- CAUL - the Council of Australian University Librarians
- LIBER – the Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche/Association of European Research Libraries
- RLUK - Research Libraries UK