The Call for Speakers has been announced for ILI - the Library Innovation Conference - which will take place at Olympia Conference Centre, London on 17-18 October. This year's theme is 'Super-Powered Libraries: innovation, influence, impact'.
With a focus on real-world innovation, possible topics include:
- The post-factual world – fighting fake information.
- Tech trends – using technology to create new services, reach audiences and deliver real impact.
- Content initiatives – the creative use of content, collections and catalogues.
- Developing audiences – finding new audiences, loyalty, and collaborating with users and providers.
- Back from the brink – how libraries and services have recovered from disaster or overcame the odds.
- Information in society – developing digital skills, and promote information, data and collections.
- Service and space redesign
- Search and research tips
- The changing role of info pros
Contributions are welcomed from all types of libraries and information professionals, including those in public, academic, government, national, third sector or corporate libraries - as well as those working outside a 'traditional' library setting.
Full details of the ILI Call for Speakers can be found here www.internet-librarian.com.