The project aims to collate reliable and comprehensive data and information about the state of libraries around the world. It features all types of libraries including National; Academic; Public, Community and School.
The Map will provide access to performance metrics and library statistics including:
- Number of libraries
- Number of libraries providing internet access
- Number of full-time equivalent staff
- Number of volunteers (headcount)
- Number of registered users
- Number of visitors
- Number of loans and downloads
You can read more about IFLA’s Library Map of the World here.